September 10, 2018

Video : A Sewing Room & Studio Tour



I have posted a little photo tour of my sewing room and studio/office before, back when I reorganized and spruced up the space, and I'm honestly surprised just how much the room still looks the same today as it did then. This past weekend I put together a little video tour of the space, and now comparing the video to the old blog post where everything was freshly organized and clean...I feel the need to give the space a bit more time to make it shine again! Then again, who am I kidding, I barely get the time to sew in at anymore let alone spend an afternoon organizing.

But with all those nice fall fabrics just sitting there waiting to become frocks, I better make some time right? Especially since I want new dresses to wear with the Royal Vintage shoes I may or may not have pre ordered...*ahem* Have you guys seen the new Edwardian/20's shoes from American Duchess too? So good, my bank account is crying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...