September 17, 2019

August






















The last hurrah of summer, but it's hard to be sorry when it's fall that's next.

This outfit, both the shirt and the skirt, were thrifted finds. I am so addicted to thrifting now, I always can't wait to go again! I'm planning on heading back out this next Saturday again. The belt here is from Target, the shoes are from BAIT footwear, and the bracelet is vintage.

I hope you are all enjoying the last of the summer, I'm afraid I've got a ton of work to do today so I must be off! <3



2 comments:

  1. I look forward to your posts, and, while I love your stylings, I enjoy the location shots and the nature around you. Thank you for the work you do. K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is a classic standard for adventurer chic! I love it! I also have always loved how you have incorporated snapshots of nature and places with your outfits.

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...