November 25, 2018

Victory Rolls on Short Hair With Bangs : VIDEO



I have been wearing my hair in victory rolls quite a lot since getting it cut recently so I thought I would show how I get my shorter hair into these little victory rolls!

Next time I do this style I want to try bringing the rolls even closer to the center of my head and really giving the bangs a good round curl to try and make it all look like one roll, but we will see if that is actually possible. My hair may be too short for that currently!

I have been trying to take a little time to relax this weekend with family and friends due to the holiday, but I'll be back at work both at the day job and on my other projects soon. Sometimes I really have to force myself to take a breather, it's something I am always working on. I hope you all find a moment to relax as well before the real end of the year rush begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...