September 16, 2018

Video : How to Shop for Vintage


Okay, so this may not be how you shop for vintage, but this is exactly how I shop for vintage. This isn't funny business you guys, this is serious strategy all right? Building a vintage wardrobe ain't for the faint of heart kids! All jokes aside, while shopping can be fun and an enjoyable hobby in itself, I have reached the point in building my wardrobe where I do plan most of my purchases so I though I would detail my process for those looking to implement a bit more structure into their own habits as well.

Then again I bought two pairs of shoes this weekend that I totally hadn't planned to, so just because I have a strategy doesn't mean I always manage to stick to it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...