May 28, 2019

More Thrifted Finds - I Love Hawaiian Shirts


And I wore a swimsuit on the internet, is this wise? Probably not. The Hawaiian shirt took over my brain and made me do it, or perhaps it was my overwhelming need for a vacation that I am just not going to get. I must dress for the tropics despite staying here in Colorado. 

If anyone wants to take me on vacation, or just to Disneyland so I can go to Galaxy's Edge, please do. You know in video games where a character has like a "life" bar that runs out as they interact with the world and enemies? Well Disneyland fills my own personal "life juice" bar like nothing else I have ever found. Really a couple loops on the Indiana Jones ride and I'd be recharged beyond belief...

Instead it's back to work for me, I hope you all had a good Memorial Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...