December 18, 2018

Leopard Feathers








This outfit features two of my favorite recent finds from this last season, a huge feather brooch, and a leopard print sweater that I picked up thrifting. I found some really great items thrifting recently, but otherwise I am in serious need of a closet clear out and reorganization. A good New Years eve activity perhaps? Because let's be honest, it's not like I'm gonna go out or anything. I hibernate over the holidays, not party!

What I actually have planned for the next few weeks is a whole hell of a lot of videos for my channel. You all may have noticed I post about videos over here more than I do anything else, and while I do wish the balance was a little more 50/50, I am just trying to keep all of the plates spinning without shattering any you know? It becomes harder and harder to justify spending time on blogging when blog views are way down and YouTube is really fun. Not that I'll be going anywhere, and I do still want to post here on the blog more often, it's just a time thing you know? Plus I want to set aside some serious time to work on my next book...

But you all know writing owns me. I'm only ever on loan to anything else. I miss my quiet desk in the dark, it's been ages since I had a full day just to write! That's what I want for Christmas this year, and the only one who can grant that wish is myself. Time, ah how to allocate time my friends. If I knew you would be hearing from me much more often.

I hope your own time leading up to the holidays is as stress free as possible, try to take some for yourself in the madness :)

Sweater: Thrifted
Skirt: Made by me
Shoes: Royal Vintage Shoes
Fishnets: Amazon
Gloves, Belt, Clutch, & Brooch: Vintage
Beret: Target
Earrings: Old Navy

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a stunning look. It feels quite different for you but I love the shapes, the colours and the edginess. Just gorgeous! Kx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...