December 15, 2018

Changing Necklines and a New Style With Baby Bangs : VIDEO(s)


One of the simplest changes you can make to a sewing pattern is changing the neckline, and since I do this all the time on my own patterns, I made a video showing just how I go about it! If you have a sewing pattern you like the fit of but want to change up the look a bit for next time, try a new neckline!


I recently went back to my wonderful hairdresser to get my bangs cut even shorter and more Bettie/baby bangs in style. I was afraid to go this short the first time, but wowwwww do I love them like this! I think I'll be keeping these for a while :)

Happy weekend everyone! What videos would you like to see from me in the new year?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...