September 19, 2018

Cataloging Catalogs: MW Spring/Summer 1950 Sportswear


Finally I've got some more Montgomery Wards pages for you all! Today it's more pages from the Spring/Summer 1950 catalog with Active Sportwear to start. A selection of skirts, blouses, and even some swimsuits, though it's a bit late in the year for those!

I hope you enjoy these pages, and as always feel free to pin them, save them, or distribute them as you please. I just want to make these catalogs an open resource for all us vintage lovers :)






















4 comments:

  1. Usually I love the stuff you put up from the old catalogues, but those trousers fill me with horror...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirts in this catalogue! Where can I place an order ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting. Love your channel! You are beautiful and awesome! Keep it up. You are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...