December 17, 2017

New Video: Some Thoughts on Vintage Style for Teens & Students


It's been a little while since I was a teen myself, but I wish I had know more about dressing vintage in my high school days! I have written briefly about my own high school fashion choices in this post from 2015, but I haven't really talked about teenage vintage style before. Since there may be a few younger readers out there who are possibly interested in vintage style I thought I would discuss the subject a bit over on YouTube. I'll talk about vintage style in other environments soon, like wearing vintage style at work. 

I hope you all had an amazing weekend! I spent most of the weekend watching Star Wars, so perhaps I'll make a video on my Last Jedi thoughts soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...