May 14, 2015

Floral Two-Piece Dress










Since I had some fabric left over from making my black and teal floral skirt, I decided to make a matching blouse so I could wear the two as a dress! I just love this fabric, I am so glad I got two items out of it. It only cost me $12 for both the skirt and the blouse, which just proves that sewing can still be cheaper than buying ready made clothes!

I am in the middle of sewing my new and improved brown jacket/top to match my brown cotton skirt, so I'm off to finish that up!

Blouse: Made by me
Skirt: Made by me
Shoes: DSW
Tights: Amazon
Brooch: Vintage (etsy)
Earrings: Vintage (etsy)

6 comments:

  1. Oo you know how much I loved that skirt, so I'm very happy indeed to see the matching top! What a fab brooch, and nice to see those gorgeous heels again. Beautiful outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Those shoes a beyond perfect choice for this sublimely elegant ensemble.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! I love these shoes, though they are a bit delicate so I have to be careful with them!

      Delete
  3. I really liked the skirt on it's own but it is possibly even better with the matching top! How versatile this outfit is going to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! I can't wait to wear the top with other things, it matches both my black and olive green pencil skirts!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...