1) The perfect black boot, Sole Society Nordstroms $140
2) This top doesn't look like much in the photo, but I tried it on in store and it is divine! A perfect blouse to wear with all of my pencil skirts. Banana Republic $65
3) A stunning beaded flapper dress in forest green and black, my dream cocktail dress really, and on sale from over $300 to $198, at Unique Vintage
4) The most pefect repro shoe, these would only be better if the beads were black too, but a girl can't be too picky. Savoy Edwardian Shoes from American Duchess $175
5) I am in desperate need of sheer tights in both black and navy, and there is nothing harder to find than navy sheer backseam tights, I hope these are good quality and don't snag too easily! $16 from mytights.com
6) This is another piece that has to be seen in person, we have this necklace at work and it totally looks like dainty Victorian mourning jewelry, Banana Republic $39.50
7) I can't believe I don't own a black lace pencil skirt already, Banana Republic $89.50
8) Crazy beetle wing like nail polish, enough said, Nostalgia from I Love Nail Polish $12.50Old Navy $22.00
10) Another must have pattern, would perfect with all of my black skirts, Old Navy $22.00
11) Click through to see this one in detail as it is actually really pretty! Target $24.99
12) Great color, cozy neckline, Target $22.99
So that's what I'm wishing for this upcoming winter, new sweaters and sheer backseam tights are an absolute must so I will be placing orders as soon as I get my next paycheck! Boots are on my Christmas list. I can't believe that beaded flapper dress is on sale, I really wish I could that number to my closet! Perhaps if I randomly get a new job before the end of the year I could swing it. I'm already trying to plan my Christmas shopping too and it isn't even Thanksgiving yet! When you are on a major budget like me though you have got to plan ahead!
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!