July 3, 2014

Déjà Juillet!


Seriously how can it be July already? I still can't believe it! I have found myself rather busy this summer, but that doesn't mean I don't have time to check up on my favorite blogs and websites like I usually do. So here's a little list of links to get you through the mid-week slump. I know I am excited for this weekend as I just love fireworks!

-Check out The Clothes Horse super cute outfit and lovely photos from this week.
-The best news of the summer, more Sherlock!
-I found this great little video while doing research today at my internship, footage of a Cartier exhibit in 1958!
-Dreaming about this super stylish New York City home, I can't wait to decorate one day!
-I may be on a comb collecting spending freeze, but one of you should snap up this beauty!
-Mid Century Girl posted the most lovely outfit yesterday, a gorgeous vintage dress in blue and violet florals.
-Snow cone cocktails, need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...