October 14, 2013

Paris Fashion Week Favorites SS2014


Haider Ackermann
Haider Ackermann
In Paris, the conclusion of a somewhat lackluster season in my opinion, select designers proved why they remain my favorites season after season. Haider Ackermann did as he does best every season, mixed colors and textures like a master. If I had half his color sense I would be a much better designer for it. I just think his work is other-worldly and amazing, even if season to season his work is less varied than other designers I can't seem to mind since I always love it no matter how subtle the changes.

The other collection I really loved from this season was that of Gareth Pugh. A constantly inspiring designer for me, I loved the clean stiffness in a lot of his latest collection. The looks below would be perfect to wear for a space-age journey and love that about any outfit!

I also can't help but love Elie Saab. I realize feminine sparkle season after season isn't really pushing boundaries but sometimes its wonderful to just look at dreamy Cinderella ball kinda-date worthy dresses.

Gareth Pugh
Gareth Pugh
Gareth Pugh
Elie Saab
Elie Saab


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...