January 19, 2015

The More Peacock the Better


 Here is the other peacock feather pattern brocade pencil skirt I mentioned I had made recently. This brocade isn't the best quality fabric but when I saw it at Joann's I fell in love! A black background with sinuous teal feathers and sage green centers, too divine! Why not have two different peacock brocade pencil skirts? The two fabrics are just different enough that I can get away with having both in my closet! While this skirt has a base color of black, the other peacock pencil skirt I showed you last week has a background of navy. So you see, ahem, they are totally different!

I love these crazy Lucite heel, they are from the Maison Margiela for H&M line from a few years ago!


 I went a bit crazy having fun with eye-shadow today. I am loving my new products from the brand Colour Pop! The lipstick is from them too, the shade is called Feminist and I adore the deep eggplant purple color! I only wish I had more occasions to wear such a dark lip color, I fear I can't wear this shade to work as it is a bit too "goth" for Banana Republic! I will have a full review of the Colour Pop eye-shadows and lipsticks for you all tomorrow!

Skirt: Made by me
Top: Banana Republic
Necklace: Made by me
Bracelets: Banana Republic and Vintage
Shoes: Maison Margiela for H&M

4 comments:

  1. You look sensational! Very chic, artsy, and gorgeous. There's a 20s vamp vibe at work here, too, that is the icing on this super stylish cake.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! I always adore a pinch of 20's vamp so I take that as a big compliment :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Jessica, fabulously vampy. You have made s gorgeous skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...