September 23, 2014

Simple Tweed Outfit

Just a quick outfit post for you all today, nothing as elaborate as Saturday's costume ensemble! I made three wool pencil skirts in quick succession last spring and when I recently went to wear one I noticed that all three were about 5/8" too big in the waist. I'm not certain if that means I have lost a little weight since then (I doubt it really) or if I just made them too big and forgot about it. Either way I had to fix them! I ended up putting two little tucks in the back of this grey and black tweed skirt Monday, and then wore it out for a running errands. I just picked up this perfect black jersey cowl neck top from work (Banana Republic) as I have been drooling over it since it first came in. I love cowl neck tops and this one is especially soft and has nice leather detailing over the shoulders. Another perfect top to go with all of my pencil skirts!



Top: Banana Republic
Skirt: Made by me
Shoes: Banana Republic
Earrings: gift shop, National Gallery in DC
Necklace: Made by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...