September 13, 2014

Last of the Summer Suns


Just a little outfit I wore to work today. The weather here in Colorado can be super crazy, for example yesterday it snowed and today it was probably 80 degrees. Apparently Colorado doesn't know how to do fall, giving us winter one day and then summer again the next!



Skirt: Made by me
Blouse: Anthropologie
Shoes: Nine West
Necklaces: Made by me
Earrings: Gift shop of the National Gallery in DC
As usual I am crazy busy this weekend with work but I desperately want to finish my 18th century ensemble! I may finally get time to finish the petticoat tomorrow night and I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Completely gorgeous, eye-catchingly chic ensemble. I love the dark skirt + dark tights combo. It has a certain fall time femme fatale quality to it.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I would gladly be a fall time femme fatale! I don't think this is my most flattering blouse but the colors are too pretty for me to ever get rid of it! Plus I love a big sleeve, I can't help it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...