January 24, 2014

The Edwardian Gown : First Photos


So after I finished the bodice I threw on a tiara and tried on the gown! Though I will be taking proper nice pictures soon, I wanted to get a few photos of the whole thing finished and on a person!





I am really quite happy with the way this gown came out, though I was't at first! I had just finished sewing the bodice when I tried it on for these photos and was a little too 'inside' the project to see it clearly. I was feeling at the time that the pattern though beautiful was not very flattering when all over my body, but now a few days later I don't really feel that way. I am happy with the promise these photos show for the next more final/styled photo-shoot where I will get good photos for the competition entry. The deadline is coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...