December 8, 2013

Holiday Gift Tags DIY


I always love wrapping gifts, nearly as much as I love opening them! I really like coordinating the 'design' if you will of my wrapping. This year I found some silver foil wrapping paper at Ikea and really pretty little faux fruit sprays. My number one tip for making any gift look super lux is adding one of these floral or berry clusters. They come in any color and range from glittery leaves to plastic faux candies and birds. They cost about .60 cents each normally but are usually on sale and take up a whole isle at Joanns or Michaels this season. No matter how costly the gift or gift wrap these little sprays make any gift feel extra special for the recipient.

Last night I set out to wrap the gifts I had found for my friends and family in a bid to be super on top of it. I realized I forgot to get gift tags and found a quick DIY solution I thought I would share. With spare scrapbooking card-stock I made my own custom gift tags to match my wrapping scheme. This is a super easy way to add another custom touch to your wrappings and match everything easily.


Simply draw the shapes you want for your gift tags on the back of the scrapbooking paper and cut them out
Line the edges with gitter glue or glue and sprinkle with glitter
Let dry and your custom gift tags are ready to use!
Gifts ready for giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...