October 25, 2019

Vintage Slytherin Style Lookbook!



After several days of learning how to use power tools, spent covered in wood glue and paint, out having a rummage through the dried flowers and plants outside, and racing through a few last minute sewing projects just to torture myself a bit for good measure, the Slytherin house inspired lookbook is here! 

Oddly enough, I think I could have made even more moody black and green ensembles from the items in my closet, but I am saving a few for another video I will struggle to finish on time for Halloween ;)

The set behind me here, the large green wall, is actually 3 theater "flats" which are false walls build for stage shows and the like. One by threes and plywood, and foam trim cut into wainscoting and glued in place for the full "mansion wall" effect. I pained it an absinthe/minty inspired green this first time, but this set is about to preform many many transformations over the next few months! I knew buying new colors of curtains for my usual set up every time I wanted a change was going to get expensive, so I figured better to invest that money into a real set I could change up dramatically with just a new lick of paint. Now of course I have to make a false floor to pair with it, as the rug solution isn't the best. Back to the home improvement place for some laminate wood flooring in darkest brown to match all future endeavors...

I hope you enjoy these October ready more gothic inspired vintage looks, thank you for watching!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for Hufflepuff. Although yellow isn't one of my colors...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...