May 13, 2019

Another Peek Into My Closet & Styling A Tropical "Dad" Shirt!


I tried and failed to clear out my spring and summer closet recently, and filmed my failure for you all to enjoy! Watch me as I explain why I actually need to keep everything :) No actually I decided to let go of a few other things after editing this (like the green lace dress), so really making this video did help me!


Why did I need to make a little room in my closet? Because I keep thrifting more "dad" shirts! I am all about Hawaiian shirts now you guys, so versatile, really! And yes...I did have too much fun setting up my backdrop to look a little more like a safari tent. I have even more backdrop ideas in mind. I just want to turn my basement into the queue for the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland essentially...I have more crafting and prop-making in my future!

I hope you are all well! I have some outfit photos I need to edit and post for you all, so hopefully I can get that post up soon ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...