April 16, 2019

My Top 6 Vintage Style Wardrobe Essentials


As I have been sharing my own outfits and style online for a while now, many people have asked me for a list of items they should buy when starting out with vintage style. I have never quite been able to answer such questions, as I always feel each persons individual unique style is so very different that I would be unable to answer such a thing for someone else. After years of waffling, I finally decided to answer this sort of query in my own way, and I hope you all enjoy the video :)


4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this video very much. I had a feeling a good suit would be in your top 6! It's making me wonder what mine would be - maybe '40s style trousers, Capri pants, an A-line mini skirt, a slash neck top. I'll have to think more! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Porcelina! I really need a pair of 40's trousers, they're on my wishlist for this year for sure!

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Bianca! Your video really distilled the essentials. I have a lot of vintage and retro, plus a huge fabric and pattern hoard, but I find it challenging to put my look together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...