December 10, 2018

Baby It's Cold Outside











I got baby bangs! Or Bettie bangs! Or just...short bangs! I figured since I had already made the initial leap into getting bangs cut in, I might as well just go all the way. I was a bit afraid to go this short at first, but I had been loving the bang life so much that I decided just to go even shorter. And I love them!

Sure, I haven't quite worked out how to style the rest of my hair just yet, but I do love the bangs ;)

It was finally warm enough outside this weekend that I could stand still a few moments outdoors to get a few photos of an outfit to share with you all. This is my idea of a perfect ensemble for a holiday craft fair or shopping trip, or perhaps a festive lunch out. Instead I just went grocery shopping, but as our local supermarket is open while under construction/renovation, it is a bit of an extra adventure navigating the place at the moment.

This suit was the first vintage suit I ever bought, and I still love it now several years later. This time I paired it with a fair isle sweater and red accessories for a festive vibe. It's a bit more challenging to get a beret on my head and not mess up my bangs, but it is still possible which was a relief! I just love wearing berets in fall and winter. These gorgeous shoes are the Alice's in Carnelian from Royal Vintage Shoes of course. The only lament for this outfit is that I feel a brown corde clutch would be better with this suit, but I just haven't found one I like yet. One last corde clutch needed for my collection, I need to stop with the clutch handbags...

I hope you have all been well. I have been burning the candle at both ends lately and still have so much work left to do. Here's hoping things calm down soon!

Suit: Wear it Again Sam (Fort Collins CO)
Gloves, Sweater, & Handbag: Vintage
Shoes: Royal Vintage Shoes
Brooch: Made by me
Fishnets: Amazon

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...