November 16, 2018

How I Plan My Vintage Sewing : VIDEO


For those who have been sewing for a while this video may seem a little basic, but in an effort to cover all aspects of how I created my own vintage style wardrobe I wanted to go through an overview of my own sewing planning and process. If only I could find my own missing sewjo again and actually get some projects finished this season!

I do have an idea that will nearly force me into sewing again and certainly get my machine going once more, and it involves filming my projects in a new way and sharing the journey with all of you. I look forward to diving into that idea shortly, so you will see me sewing again real soon :)



4 comments:

  1. Good video! Thank-you. Really helpful. I had a neckline drafting question I sent you via e-mail. I am hoping you will see it and answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am unable to comment over on You Tube - I keep getting an error. So I am commenting here again. You invited questions in your video - I had sent you a question via e-mail last week. Maybe it got lost when your computer crashed? The following is an excerpt from the e-mail “ I am curious to know if there is a name for the neckline in the photo attached? I love that neckline! It is so elegant looking. I would like to draft it, however I am having a hard time finding images of it other than yours. It appears to be a modified boatneck - wide and high - I feel like I am seeing a slight scallop or up curve on each side of the v? Forgive me if my terminology is wrong“. No photo attached here of course. The neckline I am referring to you used on your Asian inspired Joann’s quilting fabric top and your green and black multicolor straight skirt dress in the blog post entitled Summer Sateen. Thank-you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately my laptop has been in the shop recently and I have been dealing with many computer issues so I have not been able to be online as much as usual. I will do what I can to get back to you soon, but I am quite swamped at the moment especially with family commitments due to the holiday!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Hope you enjoy the holiday.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...