October 15, 2018

In The Details








I did quite like wearing this outfit, unfortunately the photo evidence of this ensemble is mostly blurry and didn't really come out. Alas, it was a bad hair day anyways so, perhaps it was destiny conspiring that it should not be recorded for the record! This is the first year I have ever really experienced my hair losing it's curl from humidity in the air, which I think must be because it is such a different texture (uhhh...damaged) than it is normally. So the lesson now is: do not touch the hair after it is set because it may then collapse. Hopefully this will cease to be an issue once I grow out some nice healthy hair again ;)

I'm busy busy right now, trying to get a ton of editing done so I haven't much to say today. I hope you all had a nice weekend and didn't have to deal with snow like we did here in Colorado! Luckily working on writing/editing is my favorite way to spend a busy weekend, so despite sequestering myself away in my writing cave I actually had a really nice time. Editing/writing for hours is my happiest state after all!

Suit Jacket, Skirt, Scarf, Jewelry, Clutch, and Gloves: Vintage
Shoes: Royal Vintage Shoes
Fishnets: TJ Maxx

4 comments:

  1. Your skirt is such a lovely autumnal/fall colour - great with the black shoes, fishnets and jacket, but who would have thought it would work so amazingly with the mint? Kx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...