August 12, 2018

Video : A Retro & Vintage Haul




It's Sunday night and I think it might just be time to relax a bit? Hmm. I've got a movie queued up on Netflix, my cat here asleep next to me, and even some chocolate near at hand, so perhaps for once I'll take a night off from working on the book and just relax. I forget I am allowed to just chill sometimes! I tend to work on writing and editing into the wee hours, but I need to get better at giving myself breaks. Breaks and time away are good for perspective, and actually help make the manuscript better, so I must remind myself to do better at balancing it all.

Anyways, if you are also relaxing on this calm Sunday evening, and would like to hear a girl ramble on at length about her vintage shopping habits, have I got the video for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...