December 31, 2017

New Video: 2017 Favorites (Happy New Year!)



Happy New Year everyone! I hope that all of you had a wonderful holiday and start the new year off well. I have yet to really spend time on writing out my goals for the next year, but one of my goals for 2017 was to make more videos. Though I didn't make as many videos as I may have originally planned, I definitely made more than I did in 2016, so I'm calling the resolution a success! Thank you so much to everyone who had watched my videos this year. It really means so much to me as videos are something I really enjoy making and find such an engaging challenge. As I type this I am 4 YouTube subscribers away from hitting 2,000! Which is just so amazing! Thank you again and happy 2018!

2 comments:

  1. I just love your blog and visit often. I am new to vintage style and I love the ideas you give. When you do a tour of your closet, could you tell where you get your gloves? So far I only have one pair and I have large hands as well. It's a bit hard to find any that fit. Thank you for sharing your love of Vintage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen! I buy all of my gloves online through Ebay or Etsy and only buy vintage gloves labeled in my size (size 7 1/2 or 8) so I can be sure they will fit. I never buy gloves where the seller has guessed the size or listed them as "one size fits all" as they are inevitably too small that way. Good luck finding more gloves out there, it isn't easy I know!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...