March 12, 2017

Mervin Wave Clips Tutorial: New Video!


Hello everyone, I hope you had a lovely and perfectly relaxing Sunday! Today I just wanted to share with you a new hair tutorial on my YouTube channel showing how I use vintage Mervin Wave clips to get "finger waves" for 1920s and 30s hairstyles. I love these clips, and though they can be hard to come by and a bit pricey when found, they are totally worth the investment in my opinion if you like waved styles but think the waving process is too difficult. These clips make sharp waves a breeze even on my thicker hair! I hope you enjoy the video <3


3 comments:

  1. What a great tutorial! Your hair always looks amazing, so thank you for letting us in on the secret. I'd love to find a set of these, they seem amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! They are definitely well worth keeping an eye out for!

      Delete
  2. Oh this is fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm always intrigued as to how everyone else does their hair. It also makes it more clear to me just how thick mine really is. Grrr, I wish I had your amount of hair. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...