May 12, 2015

Metallic Brocade









 Now that I have explained just how I made this hat little pillbox hat, I thought I would show you what it looks like with the matching dress! Together I think the look created is rather late 50's/early 60's! I am also wearing one of my newer vintage jewelry sets. I got it months ago, but banana leaves are rather a summer motif. I am excited to wear this set a lot this summer, I think it will match a lot of my more tropical outfits!

Our freak weekend snowstorm has melted away, I hope it was the last until next winter! I am ready for summer clothes!

Dress: Made by me
Shoes: Banana Republic
Brooch and Earrings: Vintage (etsy)
Hat: Made by me

5 comments:

  1. I thought the hat was fabulous on its own, but with the dress - Oh my... You look stunning and I am trying not to feel jealous!! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ravishing! I think that brocade is one of the most sublime fabrics ever and wish it was still more commonplace these days (or even in the last century or so). My Christmas dress last year was a cranberry hued brocade and loved how regal sporting it made me feel. :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit, the hat just finishes it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...