The last of the Victorian bustle dress sketches! I finally ordered fabric, decisions have been made! I was going to get a navy and white print with a nice border print but it turned out that there wasn't enough available. I ended up with the sienna/yellow/brown fabric above with a ivory and navy blue leaf pattern. I ordered 9 yards of this lovely Indian cotton, from India, so it will be a while before it gets here. I think I'll use the print for the skirt/underskirt and use a solid (probably navy) for the bodice. I am hoping the whole thing turns out very just returned from India/ various travels / steampunk-ishhh in the end. I am also hoping a have enough of the print left over to create a second bodice in a more evening style, even though I seriously doubt there were printed cotton evening gowns in 1885. Still, I can't wait to get started!