March 5, 2015

A Tropical Oasis and a Fern Print Dress















 I decided I was tired of taking photos in the snow and needed a short break from the chill of winter. Though the rest of the Denver Botanic Gardens are coated in a thick layer of snow, the conservatory is a tropical oasis. I wish I was on a real tropical vacation, but since that isn't possible I was happy to pretend for an hour or so. I hope you guys enjoy this reprieve from winter, and as always thanks for stopping by!

The largest vintage comb in my collection.
Dress: Made by me
Tights: What Katie Did
Shoes: Target
Bracelets: Vintage (Etsy)
Earrings: Forever 21
Ring: Family piece
Hair Comb: Vintage (Ebay)

4 comments:

  1. Seriously gorgeous outfit and setting. The two are so powerfully, evocatively beautiful. I feel like you should have the staring roll as a the heroine in a silent era flick filmed in someplace lush and exotic like Panama or Cuba.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica, this is one of my favorite spots in Denver! I would love to be jetting off to Panama right about now, I'll have to settle for searching for a panama hat online instead!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous backdrop for these lovely photos. Your hair looks great in that style and it really suits the giant comb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! I love this hairstyle, even though it means sleeping with metal clips all over my head!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...