August 12, 2014

Working Nine to Five



Lately it feels like I am always running to one job or the other, with little time for fun projects. I thought I would show you guys another typical work outfit for me. One of the nice things about working at Banana Republic is that you are required to dress nicely, which forces me to put in effort even on the days I'd rather be more casual. I have made so much progress with dressing well every day as opposed to every so often. Now I wear my vintage inspired dresses and skirts nearly every day!



 In these photos you can see my new book chain necklace, earrings and bracelet set. I bought the set with some birthday money last month and then they finally arrived last week! A long awaited set, that luckily turned out to be really pretty when it got here! It looks rather ancient in style, almost like the Etruscan revival jewelry from the Victorian era. I think it would be a good set for a Kings Landing GoT inspired dress one day!



Skirt: Made by me
Top: H&M
Jewelry: Vintage
Shoes: Nine West
Sunglasses: Forever21
Hair Combs: Made by me
At least we have this lovely open space behind my neighborhood for outfit photos! Of course, now I have to dash off to work! I have lots planned for the blog coming up soon, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I really like this look! Very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timelessly beautiful, chic ensemble, dear gal! I adore your "new" jewelry and agree that it has a striking Etruscan rival feel to it.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...