April 15, 2014

Blouses Round One


Today I finished the above blouse, the mock-up of the pattern I talked about last time. I was really happy that the pattern worked perfectly and I discovered the split at the back-neck with the button wasn't really necessary. After I streamlined the process by eliminating the back button closure, I ended up making two more blouses with the pattern this afternoon. This time out of silk instead of polyester! 



The first silk blouse is reversible, black with white dots and white with black


The third blouse is the tulip print silk I bought last week!

I am really pleased how these blouses came out and I am excited to work on a long sleeved style tomorrow! I promise I will model these for you later this week, I really need to make a navy blue pencil skirt soon too, so many sewing projects so little time!

1 comment:

  1. What elegantly beautiful fabrics! I love them all, especially the first and last. There is just something about a painterly floral set atop a black background like that that makes me go weak in the knees.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...