Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Edwardian Corset


I have decided to tackle the craziest project I have ever attempted, an entire Edwardian evening ensemble in a little over two weeks, including all the undergarments! Yikes! I have a LOT to do but at least my corset pattern and busk have arrived and I can get started! I plan on finishing the corset, shift and petticoat by the end of this weekend, which is insane but I just have to do it! I will be uploading my progress with this project nearer the end of the week and have a few other projects to show you guys before then. I managed to complete two new pencil skirts and I painted some shoes! I'll try and get some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...