October 5, 2020

Falling Leaves

 










Long time, no blog, I know. YouTube is my job now after all!


Something rather casual no? Personally I don't find casual duds as "flattering" on me and my shape, but that's probably just insecurity talking I expect. Here are some Freddies of Pinewood jeans I picked up this last spring paired with a vintage Pendleton 49er shirt/jacket for a truly casual 50's ensemble for driving around the mountains to see the fall leaves.These jeans are the 1940's button style and I really like them!


I hope you are all staying safe and well. I'll be making a Victorian bustle gown over on YouTube this month if you're into that kinda thing ;)


Outfit Details:

Plaid Pendleton 49er, Etsy

Jeans, Freddies of Pinewood

Shoes, DSW/Eastland

T-shirt, Banana Republic

Brooch, Luxulite

Belt, Thrifted

15 comments:

  1. Stunning!

    The landscape is pretty, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful. I’ve been wanting to make a wool shirt like that from some Pendleton wool I have. And there you are! My mom had an outfit so like yours in the 1950s. Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very good on you and the pictures are beautiful. I discovered your blog recently and I am now a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It totally is insecurity talking, you look fab! That's such a cool outfit! I love that jacket! And also: saddle shoes ftw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the beauty, both of the earth and of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a classic, gorgeous casual fall time outfit. Freddies was always my repro denim go-to brand as well, especially as someone, like yourself, that tends to feel more self-conscious in causal attire (be it vintage, repro, or contemporary).

    Wishing you a serene, safe, and joyful fall.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! <3 I hope you're well and having a great fall so far!

      Delete
  7. I really like this casual outfit, it looks great. Beautiful scenery too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely digging this casual look on you! I personally think wide leg pants look great on everyone! You are rocking them.

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...