October 31, 2019

A Vintage Style Gothic Lookbook // Happy Halloween!




I know I juuuust put up the Slytherin look book, but I still wanted to put up this other long planned short for Halloween! I created several outfits combining my favorite vintage styles into darker more gothic ensembles, and I even pulled out an old Edwardian gown of mine from my oft forgotten historic costuming closet :)

I had originally planned to put up the Slytherin video earlier in the month which would have made these back to back look books less, well, back to back, but my schedule got all sorts of delayed this month with building my new set. Now I am ready for a serious breather, and to get back to some sewing next week instead!

I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween!



3 comments:

  1. All those looks are gorgeous, but I am totally in love with that top with the green sleeves...er, parts of sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved the spiderweb overlay dress topper. It is to did for! I have never been interested in sewing, I have no patience for it. For some reason I find myself fascinated with your sewing videos. I love vintage clothing and wish clothes were made half as well as they used to be. My favorite aesthetic is 60-70's style. Harder to find in plus sizes but still rewarding. I also collect brooches and love seeing the different ones you incorporate into your looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love brooches! I need to stop collecting them or I'll run out of room ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...