March 25, 2019

Thrifted & Vintage Haul Video - What I Picked up on my Last Thrifting Trip!


Well, after a rough start to my day last Friday, including finding out I am going to owe twice what I thought in taxes and my old faithful car finally dying out on me, I finally got over to my favorite Arc for a little thifting to turn my day around. I was happy to find a few things (for cheap...because if I was on a budget before....well now...damn) that were on my mental wishlist or just fun finds.

I hope you are well, I have to go get back to writing now!


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your car :( I've been vehicleless since a complete berk pulled out in front of my Vespa in January... It sucks. Actually handed my crutches back to the chemist today and limped over the road to pay-in the insurance cheque at the bank... If I were a cat I'd have been emitting one of those low "just try it, sunshine" growls. Going to get myself back on the road and to a thrift-store ASAP - thanks for the inspo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Li! It sounds like your situation was much worse, I hope you are back to 100% soon and find lots of great thrift finds as well!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...