February 23, 2018

Cataloging Catalogs: Ward's Fall/Winter 1947-1948, More Suits & Coats


More from Montgomery Wards today! Here is a second batch of coats and suits, and inspiring everyday hairstyles :) I always love looking at the styling in these images to get new ideas about just different items were worn and accessorized.

My favorite items in these particular pages have got to be the hooded coats and trench coats! I'd love to have trench coats this chic, not that trench coats aren't usually quite chic no matter their era. The embellished coats near the end of this post are pretty gorgeous as well. I'd love to have a wider coat collection myself, since I've only got two truly winter worthy coats in my closet. Seeing as it is snowing outside my window again just now I'll be on the hunt for more outerwear soon!

Have a good weekend everyone!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...