September 2, 2015

Vogue Archives September Issues: Time Sensitive Awesomeness!


Alright ladies, I just found out that Vogue has a very awesome event going on right now! For those who don't know, Vogue has their entire archive, every page from the magazine's entire history available to browse online--for a price. A very high price actually, $1,575 per year. So obviously subscribing for access to this amazing archive isn't an option for most people, which is why this promo they have on is so amazing. Right now, for free, anyone can access every single September issue Vogue has ever published! Well until Labor day, so hurry and check it out!

Go to http://www.vogue.com/archive/, and use username: runway@vogue.com  and password: runway

 Go forth and browse Vogue going back every year from now to the magazine's inception in 1892! So far I have looked through 1955-1940, but I have many more issues to virtually flip through. Have fun!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! I've been trying to buy the September issue with the Marie Antoinette movie on ebay but its so expensive. I didn't know they had this promotion going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an important issue for me too, I'd love to have a copy!

      Delete
  2. Yesterday I tried to access but it didn't work! I have the september issue with Kirsten Dunst on the cover, my sister brought it from US because I was looking forward to see the film and I love costumes. I've never thought it could cost so much on eBay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a bummer! It does freeze up quite a bit, I've "flipped" through from around 1923-1960 now and have gotten frozen many times and had to refresh a ton. That issue with Kirsten Dunst was probably the first issue I read before I subscribed to Vogue back in high school. They had it at my school library and I must have checked it out at least three or four times wishing I could just keep it!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, thanks for the heads up! I'll try and find time to have a look through; I don't want to miss out if I can help it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is seriously cool! Thank you very much for sharing, dear Bianca. They (Vogue) should offer free viewings like this more often, say at Christmas or the 4th of July as well.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a pretty sweet deal they had going! I think they keep promo's like that pretty rare to entice people to give them the $1,500 dollars a year they ask for! Just crazy expensive!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...