February 3, 2014

Smithsonian : Natural History Museum


If you have been visiting this blog for the past few months than you already know I'm a bit of a natural history nerd. I love taxidermy and articulated skeletons and museums full of them just fill me with glee. So naturally while I was in DC last week I had to explore the Smithsonian Natural History Museum. Having spent so much time visiting the national museums in London it was interesting to visit their US counterparts and see what was different. I have to say I was rather impressed with the quality of the exhibits here in my own home country! 















It was a lovely day out with one of my very best friends! I could definitely see myself living nearer these great museums, so I could wander them as often as I please. We shall see what the future holds...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...