December 19, 2013

Neo-Deco Necklace and Earrings


I found these really pretty blue buttons while shopping at Denver Fabrics and decided once I got home that they would make great jewelry. Using my trusty tube of E6000 glue I affixed the buttons to some antique brass colored findings and chose some blue czech glass beads to hang below them. I really like how this quick little set of jewelry came out! I think it looks rather late edwardian/early art deco and in my opinion that is always a good thing! I have made a few more jewelry pieces lately with my minuscule pockets of free time between working and gift wrapping (oh and trying to get some sleep once and a while!) so I'll leave a few photos of the other stuff I'v made below! I hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...