June 7, 2013

Dress Form

Though I have loved having a dress form of any variety these past few years, my plastic adjustable dress form has seen better days. I got it back in senior year of high school (I think?) and I tried to teach myself to drape with it. It has never been an ideal situation, especially since I have spent the past few years working on professional forms in school. So I decided I should probably dedicate a significant portion of my graduation money to getting a new dress form.




I decided to go for this PGM dress form in a size 8. I know its not top of the line but I am so excited to have a form I can drape on. I have some exciting sewing projects coming up that I can't wait to start and share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...