January 27, 2017

Mini Pageboy Brush Out Hair Tutorial


I don't really want to make a habit of posting videos over here on the blog on Fridays, but just so you all know I plan on trying to get a YouTube video up every week on Thursday or Friday! This week I show you how I brush my hair into a smooth little pageboy style after I have it curled. 

I filmed this just after I curled it for my last video, so it is the same hot set from my 1/2" barrel curling iron. I find curls from such a small curling iron, and that are left pinned up to cool, are strong enough to withstand a brush out. Brushing out a wet set takes much longer for me, but from the hot set it is less tiring!

 I hope you all enjoy the video and have a great start to the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...