June 18, 2015

Pink and Lilac Florals









Though I have been working on my Victorian bustle dress, I managed to sew up this simple 1920's dress this week too. I just love this fabric, though I am not usually a pink person I just love the extra girly flowers. The resulting dress feels ultra feminine and garden party worthy. 

I bought these shoes as my "splurge" purchase on my school trip to Ireland my senior year of high school way back in 2009. They were about $80 dollars American, I forget how many euros that was then! They are from Topshop, which I was ever so excited to visit during my trip! They can be quite painful so in the years since they haven't been worn much. Still, I do love remembering my trip when I see them in my closet!

Dress: Made by me
Shoes: Topshop
Tights: Amazon
Necklace: Made by me
Hair Comb: Vintage

6 comments:

  1. I cannot believe your shoes are six years old - they are gorgeous! And your dress definitely would be great for a garden party! Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They have made it a long time since they get little wear :)

      Delete
  2. What elegant, truly lovely photos and outfit. Their is a 1920s garden party vibe to this set and ensemble that is just stunning!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! If only I had a 20's garden party to go to! One day I'd love to go to the Jazz Age Lawn party in New York

      Delete
  3. Beautiful hairstyle! Very pretty dress too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...