January 13, 2019

Making a Silk Button Back Top - VIDEO


I thought I would share some of my recent videos here on the blog, starting with this project diary for making a striped silk top! 

I just love this fabric, so when the project didn't turn out exactly as I had hoped the first time, I knew I had no choice but to fix it. A little extra time invested means I can now wear this top with confidence. I can't wait to pair it with my black suits and skirts. I may even make a full length skirt this year to pair with fancier tops like this one for evening. Not that I have many evening events to go to of course!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see how you style this top! It was so fun watching you make it, and boy... I need to step up my sewing game now. You put me to shame!
    xo
    Kristina
    eyreeffect.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...