Thursday, December 22, 2016

Favorite Outfits of 2016 Part 2


Whew! Only one more day of work to go! My goodness am I tired and ready to be sewing my own projects again. Well, and to clean my sewing room, finally respond to lots of emails, and of course wrap some presents. I miss blogging at my regular schedule so much!  I have a lot to do over the next week when I'll be off from work, and I really can't wait to get started on some of my stalled projects again.

Here today I've got the other 6 months worth of favorite outfits from this past year. Again most of you will have already seen these ensembles, and to be fair the year isn't truly over yet so my favorite from December is a bit premature! It's actually been quite fun to go back through the photos from these past few months and remember some of the outfits I'd nearly forgotten about. It's easy to pick photo from fall though, I love dresing for fall!















6 comments:

  1. Lovely to see these again - the first one is my favourite! I can't wait to see what you come up with in 2017 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Porcelina! I can't wait to get sewing again <3

      Delete
  2. So many gorgeous outfit. Thanks for all the inspiration this year - and happy holidays! Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy holidays to you as well! Thanks so much for stopping by this year and leaving so many lovely comments <3

      Delete
  3. I hope you are enjoying the Christmas break and are getting to relax. The October Japanese photoshoot is one of my favourites of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate-Em! It's one of my most favorites as well, I just love that haori!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...