Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The One Curse of Travel


The airplanes, the airports, the general miasma of thousands of people milling about Disneyland...I don't know where I caught it, but ever since I got back from California I have been entirely quite ill! Luckily I have moved on from the sore throat agony onto the ridiculous coughing phase. It's a good thing I have more photos from my trip to post, as I have been quite incapable of doing much of anything at all, let alone writing or creating. So this is just a note today to say, I'm on the mend and more regular posting will return soon!


2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! The absolute worst cold/flu/lurgy I ever had was when I returned home from a month away on my honeymoon. Get Better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dixie! There are some mean germs out there!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...