Friday, October 10, 2014

A Mid-Century Moderne


My brother was shooting a video this past weekend and needed shots of people meeting at the train station, I decided it would also be the perfect place to take some shots of my outfit; two birds, one stone as it were. I had been admiring this dress at work ever since it first came in earlier this summer, and finally gave in and bought it! (on sale of course) It is just cut so perfectly for an hour glass like me! Pairing it with my favorite mid-century modern brooch and other retro-futuristic accessories left me feeling a bit like a flight attendant for an atomic age galactic airliner, oh the stories my head comes up with juts to explain an outfit!


These shoes are so awesome, and so, so painful :(




Dress: Banana Republic
Tights: Target
Shoes: Forever21
Brooch: Vintage (Etsy)
Earrings: Vintage
Necklace: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...