Friday, June 20, 2014

Polka Dots in Suburbia



Just a little outfit from here in suburbia. I rarely wear this polka dot skirt even though I really like polka dots! This skirt isn't even a full 1/2 circle, which means it just isn't full enough to disguise my hips the way I would like! I don't actually own a full circle skirt. For shame! I really do just prefer pencil skirts, I can't help it.


While my hair is this awkward length, I tend to pin it back in braids and stick flowers in it to avoid dealing with it down!



Top: Target
Skirt: TJmaxx
Shoes: Nine West
Earrings: Vintage
Necklace: Self Made



I can't wait to make some new summer dresses so I have a few more options for this hot weather! I finally have some time to sew this weekend and I couldn't be more excited. First on the sewing table is a red polka dot wiggle dress, more polka dots? of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...