Sunday, April 20, 2014

Quelle Surprise! An Outfit!


Though I have managed to get a rather massive amount of sewing done on my days off this week, getting pictures of said garments requires an even larger time commitment! I have to corner my mother into being my photographer and the weather also has to be cooperating. Our backyard isn't the best of photo backdrops this time of year, or any time of year really as there is too much suburbia to try and crop out! I really need to move into the city and find myself a nice brick wall like so many bloggers before me.



What is it about taking blog photos that gets the cats so interested anyway? I wore this outfit, sans crazy tall wedges, to work yesterday. I made the tropical print pencil skirt this week as I switched from making blouses to skirts! I needed pencil skirts for summer and I thought that navy blue and black cotton skirts would match nearly everything in my closet, but I threw in something more fun for summer too! This tropical print landed in my cart at Joann's and now it is a single layer (un-lined) pencil skirt hanging in my closet. It makes me feel rather like a summer pin-up girl, and anything that does that is a keeper in my book!

Top: H&M (spring 2012)
Skirt: Made by me :)
Necklace: Vintage (etsy)
Earrings: Made by me
Hair Comb: Vintage (etsy)
Sunglasses: Forever21
Shoes: Aldo (2010/11-ish?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...