Monday, October 7, 2013

Sewing Lull


First I have to apologize for the lack of sewing and costuming posts on this little blog of mine. I started this blog as a way to document my sewing projects, mostly costuming, but it has turned into a place for more than just crafting but also reviews, inspiration and general things I have going on. As a lifestyle blog (as this has sort of become) the lack of sewing documented directly reflects the lack of sewing going on in my life right now. This must change, no matter how tired I am from working, because I am going stir crazy due to this sewing lull! I am glad to say today, after five weeks of sewing hiatus due to starting this new job, I finally sat down at the machine and started work on something. I am excited about this new project and about hopefully finding time to finish my stays and the pet en l'air jacket. Thanks for reading to all who do, it really means a lot to me. Exciting things are on the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...